Redline Athletics - Director Sports Performance
Instructing, motivating, and assisting athletes in a safe, legal, moral, ethical manner to achieve their goals. Conducting on-site assessments of athletes health utilizing our proprietary evaluation protocols. Updating training plans and/or re-evaluating athletes as needed to ensure optimal outcomes. Maintaining constant communication with athletes to ensure goals are being met. Partnering with the employer to conduct various client engagement and educational activities and events, such as lunch & learns, information fairs, campus activities, etc. Reporting various metrics to operations, such as attendance, engagement, outreach efforts, and activity level. Participating in program planning and development, as well as design and/or carry out related research.
Kennesaw State University - Volunteer Assistant Track & Field Heptathlon/Decathlete/Jumps Coach (Current)
-Assist the head coach with various aspects of program administration and work specifically with the Field Events (throws, jumps and vault) and Multi’s. Assist in all facets of the development, training and recruitment of Field Event and Multi-Event athletes for both the men’s and women’s programs
FAST Training / Athlete Development - Sports Performance Coach (Current)
- Responsible for designing, implementing, conducting, and monitoring sports performance programs. I put athletes through resistance training, plyometric programs, weightlifting, balance training, speed work, event/position training, and other performance based training regimens.
East Carolina University - Assistant Track & Field Jumps Coach
- Worked with the jumpers and sprinters/hurdle/relays on men’s and women’s team; assisted with practice planning; set up and implemented practice under the direction of coaching staff; assisted with team travel needs and ensuring all gear and equipment was organized from travel; and assisted with coordination and organization of on-campus recruiting.
East Carolina University Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach - Intern
- Created practice plans for track and field preseason that focused on conditioning for student athletes; led student athletes in strength and conditioning exercises which include circuits, weight lifting, and cardio exercises; and assisted student athletes in rehabilitation planning
BLAST Fitness - Assistant Fitness Coach
- Deliver an overall excellent customer service experience. Assist in maintenance of studio facility and equipment before, during, and after class. Communicate and interact positively with Coaches, staff, and managers. Create relationships with clients to further personalize their experience. Observe and correct form throughout the room during class. Proactively attend to clients in need of assistance or motivation. Promote and educate clients on company products and culture. Create a fun, safe and motivating environment in every class
Head Track and Field Coach: Farmville Middle School, Farmville NC
- Worked with almost 40 athletes on both the boys’ and girls’ team; oversaw and practice planned for
all events; led the implementation of practice; and had 3 assistant coaches that worked under me.
Conditioning and Rehabilitation Coach: Junius H. Rose High School, Greenville NC
- Created and implemented conditioning program for soccer athletes; monitored weightlifting of athletes; and assisted in rehab programs for athletes
Strength and Conditioning Summer Intern: First Colonial High School, Virginia Beach VA
-Created and implemented conditioning program for football and track and field athletes; monitored weightlifting of athletes; and assisted in rehab programs for athletes
Volunteer Football Coach: First Colonial High School, Virginia Beach VA
- Supported head coach and coordinators in running operations; enforced rules and regulations of tackle football; and coached proper fundamentals and game theory.