As a Customer Experience Representative, you will communicate with CoachUp athletes and coaches to ensure they have an excellent experience during their coaching sessions, and while using the CoachUp platform.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound texts and emails from clients and coaches in a timely and professional manner
- Help parents and athletes find a coach who meets their needs
- Be an “account manager” for coaches and ensure they understand how to best use all the features in their account so they are set up for success
- Handle payment information from coaches and clients including membership fees, assisting clients in booking packages, and processing refunds
- Troubleshoot scheduling and communication issues between clients and coaches and resolve conflicts to help increase training hours
- Previous Customer Service Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology and aptitude for learning new technology platforms
- Ability to seamlessly maneuver between conflict resolution and high touch, friendly customer service
- Background and general understanding of athletics preferred
- Previous Zendesk experience is a plus!
- Position is paid hourly at $20 / hour
- Fully remote
- 20 hours / week and flexible scheduling
We are a mission driven company that makes a positive impact on a daily basis. If you are looking for a flexible position and want an opportunity to work to help coaches grow their business, and help athletes find a path to improving their game, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.