As the athlete development coordinator, you will be working with active duty military members trying to pursue their dreams of playing college sports. This role is the main point of contact for all athletes on the AoV platform and critical to guiding them to success.
- Build and manage the internal database of military athletes.
- Conduct introductory phone calls with all new athletes signed up on the platform.
- Manage all communication via phone calls, texts, and email to ensure timely communication to both athletes and coaches.
- Support athletes in their profile creation on AoV platform.
- Track athletes progress once on college campuses.
- Outgoing self-starter comfortable working with limited supervision.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating verbally, on email and text platform.
- Highly organized and have ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Understand or have a passion for college athletics, coaching, recruiting.
- Ideally have experience working with the military, military terminology, separation process, etc.
- Military veteran or MilSpouse preferred but not mandatory.
Perks of Working at Athletes of Valor:
- Strong team culture passionate about supporting military transition.
- Flexible work schedule and environment.
- Lots of support, training and coaching from senior leadership team.
If you are passionate about joining a company that is making a difference in the world and literally changing the perception of military service and athletes, we welcome you to take the challenge and join the team! If interested, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org