Los Angeles Clippers first round pick 7th overall 1994 NBA draft. ALso played for the Cavs, Raptors, and Nets for an illustrious 11 year career averaging 11.3 pts. Holds the Raptors single season three point field goal percentage. (45.6%)
· Former NBA and International basketball player
· More than fifteen years of professional athletic experience, including knowledge of every level of the transition from beginning a professional career outside of the United States to promoting a professional career around the world
· Ability to positively contribute to many organizations involved in the business aspects of basketball
· Experience in player development ranging from fundamental techniques to tactical grooming, goal attainment, and business development
· Expert knowledge and sharp analytical skills that have created considerable contributions to role changes and globalization of basketball throughout the world.
Director of youth basketball camps- Los Angeles Clippers.
Coach clipper fit- Los Angeles Clipper Foundation providing fit clinics throughout L.A Unified School District.
President of Real Run Academy 2007-present
P.E, fine arts and performing arts programs. Reaching homeschool, charter, and private school kids.
Speaker for NCSA Athletic Recruiting 2011-present
Starting Small Forward, Guang Dong Tigers, Guang Dong, China
· Record for most consecutive wins (22) in CBA.
· 2007-2008 CBA championship team
Starting Forward/player coach, Los Angeles Lightning, IBL
* 2008 -2009 IBL Champions
* Finals MVP
Starting Forward, Murharraq Club, Bahrain, Kingdom of Bahrain Middle East
· League MVP
· 2009-2010 league cup champions
Veteran Small Forward, New Jersey Nets, Secaucus, New Jersey
· 2005 Atlantic division champion
· Second round loss to eventual world champion Miami Heat
2003 -- 2005
Veteran Small Forward, Toronto Raptors, Toronto, Canada
Starting Small Forward, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland, Ohio
· 2002 Team Leading scorer 18.1 points
Starting Small Forward, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles, California
· Member of 1996 playoff team
· #7 Draft pick 1994
2008 – Present
San Diego University for Integrated Studies, San Diego, CA
Current student of Sports Psychology program
Major: Sports Counseling
University of California, Berkeley, CA
B.S., Physical Education
International Conference on Career Transition, San Paulo, Brazil
* Guest Speaker, Representative of the United States
U-Con Q net network marketing Conference, Amman, Jordan
* Guest Speaker on Teamwork
7th Annual Sports Financial Advisors Association
* Guest Speaker, Planning for Retired Players
Los Angeles Clippers – Boys and Girls club sponsorship by donating game tickets for the season.
Toronto Raptors – Volunteered at boys and girls skills camps for youth development
New Jersey Nets – Participated in the “Read to Achieve Program” in conjunction with Target.
Los Angeles Clippers- Community Cares Program feeding the community YMCA south-central LA