Clients should expect a positive, fun and rewarding experience as well as customized programming designed to help them reach their unique health and fitness goals. The can also expect safety to be a number one priority. I will insure proper mechanics of each exercise and will ensure that you are performing each with correct form, thus maximizing the efficiency of your workouts. I also promise enhanced motivation.
All programs begin with a light to moderate warm up including upper & lower body. Strength and conditioning follows along with technique drills and punch mitts. Different modalities will be utilized.
* BOXING and Weight loss...BOXING specifically targeted to weight loss can help you burn more calories. BOXING also requires engaged core, upper body and lower body muscles.
* Everlast F.I.T. is an approach to fitness that combines traditional fight sports training with functional full-body strength and conditioning and enables you to enhance your skills and training.
All the muscles of the upper arms are used during boxing. The triceps aid the deltoids (shoulder muscles) in throwing punches such as the jab and cross, while the biceps stabilize the arms during hooks and help retract the arms quickly after all punches.
* It is well known that compound, whole body movements typical of KETTLEBELL exercises are superior to machines that isolate muscles for improving muscle tone, body composition, and strength. Further, KETTLEBELLS strengthen the tendons and ligaments, making the joints tougher and less susceptible to injury.
* The BALL SLAM works your shoulders, triceps, abdominals,quads, glutes, calves and back. Repeating the exercise will increase your heart rate and burn more calories.
* Improve explosive power with MEDICINE BALL movements. MEDICINE BALL training has been around since the ancient Greeks discovered health benefits from exercising with weighted balls. It is one of the oldest forms of strength and conditioning used to improve health,, explosive power, and speed.
* Jumping rope, even at avery moderate rate burns 10 to 16 calories a minute. Work your JUMP ROPE exercise into three 10-minute rounds and you're looking at 480 calories in half an hour. Ten minutes of skipping rope is about equivalent to running an 8-minute mile.
* The TRX SUSPENSION TRAINER reduces time spent pacing from one training station to another if you want to train different parts of the body. The core is challenged in every exercise. The core includes pelvis, abs, back and chest muscles. It is the core that improves your body stability, balance and flexibility.
* TRX RIP TRAINER exercises are among those considered to improve cardiovascular health, meaning there is an enhanced transport of blood to your working muscles. With this, your body better utilizes energy with the improved efficiency of the metabolic pathways, making you burn calories even after a workout is complete.
* BATTLE ROPES are often thought of as a tool for your upper body, which they are. However, their benefits don't end there. BATTLE ROPES work the muscles in your abs, back, and glutes and you can incorporate movements, such as jumps, lunges, and squats, that work your legs too.
* A staple training tool for the military, martial artists and strongmen, the SANDBAG is often associated as a tool in elite performance for male athletes. The SANDBAG isn't just for the boys though, women should also consider SANDBAG training to improve cardio, strength, endurance and flexibility.
* BOSU stands for "Both Sides Up" or "Both Sides Utilized." With a flat platform on one side and a rubber dome on the other (resembling half an exercise ball), it can help you improve your balance and flexibility, sharpen your reflexes, and reshape your body.