Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA). Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Certified Speed Specialist through the National Association of Speed and Explosion (NASE). A Certified Burdenko Method Instructor (Part I &II).
Master's Degree in Exercise Science through California University of Pennsylvania; Concentration in Performance Enhancement & Injury Prevention. A graduate of the University of South Carolina in 2012, with a Bachelors in Exercise Science and a Minor in Psychology.
St. Anselm College, Goffstown, NH
Volunteer Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach February 2016 – May 2016
• Lead collegiate athletes through their comprehensive strength and conditioning programs for the listed teams: football, men & women’s lacrosse, and women’s soccer.
• Discussed the design of year-round sport-specific strength and conditioning programs.
• Taught Olympic and Power lifts using proper approach and execution to ensure optimal athletic benefit and safety.
• Tracked and documented fitness testing to monitor athlete performance and gauge program effectiveness.
Fortitude Health and Training, Manchester, NH
Strength & Conditioning Specialist (October 2015 - Present)
• Train and coach athletes & clients of all ages (youth, high school, collegiate & amateur) in strength & conditioning, speed agility & explosion, sport specific skill development, functional mobility, and sport nutrition.
• Develop individualized programming using proper screening (biomechanical/postural/body compositional analysis) and periodization to track progress and elicit maximum athletic performance.
• Instruct small group training (4 people) by creating 6-week goal oriented programs.
• Teach and motivate large group classes (10-30+ people) in a variety of strength & conditioning specializations.
Cape Cod Rehab, Barnstable Fitness Center, Hyannis, MA
Barnstable Site Supervisor (January 2015- September 2015)
• Lead and supervised a team of 6 personal trainers and physical therapist aides.
• Reconditioned athletes and clients from injury and brought them back to an optimal
performance level through research based programming.
• Held multiple public lectures on the importance of detecting postural/biomechanical
dysfunction and muscular imbalance as it relates to life and sport.
• Developed and instructed an “Explosive Speed & Agility Development” field camp for
Middle and High School aged athletes with collegiate aspirations.
Cape Cod Rehab, Mashpee Fitness, Mashpee, MA
Strength & Conditioning Specialist September 2013 - December 2014
• Administered health fitness assessments through use of objective and subjective information, identify postural and biomechanical dysfunction, and then develop a corrective exercise prescription decreasing risk of injury and enhancing performance.
• Executed comprehensive fitness testing with scored results and analysis.
• Perform video running analysis & create a report with observed findings and prescription.
• Creatively utilize warm deep & shallow water as an exercise modality & aquatic recovery
through my extensive knowledge of the Burdenko Method; an exclusive method embraced by leading Sports Medicine Physicians and Professionals.
Cape Cod Rehab, (Osterville, Hyannis, & Mashpee MA)
Physical Therapist Aide September 2012 – September 2013
• Administer patient and client exercise protocols, chart performance progress, instruct on proper exercise technique and form, while ensuring safety.
Main focus: Training highly motivated athletes of all ages (youth, high school, collegiate, amateur, & professional) in strength & conditioning, speed agility & explosion, sport specific skill development, functional mobility, and overall physical wellness. Also work closely in the rehabilitation process to bring athletes or clients back to competition level.
American Red Cross Certified, CPR (Adult), First Aid, & AED.