Red bulls Youth Soccer Programs 2021- 2022
Oversees coaching, working with various age groups developing soccer skills and performance. Along with parent coaches.
RIVERDALE Country School Spring 2020
VARSITY HEAD COACH
Oversees physical training during the pandemic quarantine, focus on ball mastery, stamina, speed and agility.
Asphalt Green Soccer Club, New York, NY 2018- 2019
Oversees coaching, working with various age groups developing soccer skills and performance. Advise the student-athletes on tournament schedules, pre-tournament preparation, post tournament review, and benchmarks for optimizing and measuring performance.
• Gain and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the instruction equipment and methodologies incorporated into the academy soccer program
Within the structure of the academy soccer program, prepare and deliver a high quality soccer training program aimed at achieving the group and individual objectives for student-athletes.
• Continually assess the skill and emotional development of each student-athlete, and liaise with Soccer program management to ensure all internal and external partners are utilized to support each student-athletes ongoing comprehensive development
Have open two-way communication between student-athletes, parents and guardians, on the progress of the student-athlete and the plans and goals that have been set.
• Interact with the soccer student-athletes as a mentor and as an educator of their sport and life
• Work closely with all members of the soccer team to continually review program structure, content, delivery, objectives, and resources, making recommendations where changes could improve quality or opportunities to grow the business.
• Support recruiting and retention initiatives aimed at current and prospective student-athletes as required
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
• Perform other duties as assigned
South Bronx United, Bronx, NY 2016 -2018
Implemented strategies to involve families, communities about youth development, mentoring, coaching, and tutoring with U16 – U14 Girls at South Bronx United.
• Improve players skills by creating specific drills and workouts
• Motivate players to achieve their goals by encouraging them and keeping a good communication
• Supervise and coach practices, games, tournaments, and summer camps
• Make sure that kids progress by assessing their skills and monitoring their performance
• Implement a new training regime based on the individual skills of the players in the squad
Soccer Stars Football Club 2015-2016
at the Big Apple Youth soccer league
• Trained goalies
• Assisted head coach with drills and game day preparations
• Involved in key decisions with the team
• Created practice plans
• Teach the complexity and different styles of the game.
• Mediate interpersonal friendships between teammates.
• Set up practices, lead practices, and coach games.
• Encourage maturity and growth among the players on/off the field.
Goalkeeping Level 2 Diploma may 8, 2022
National C coaching license sep 28, 2021
National D coaching license aug 05, 2018
National E coaching license feb 28, 2016