×
Antonio B., Los Angeles, CA Football Coach

Antonio B.

Football

SILVER

Background Check Verified

Learn More

Former professional and division 1 athlete looking to build the next generation of greatness! Let’s build! View all coaching experience

Questions for Coach Antonio?
Message Coach
Fast Response Rate:
The percentage of time Antonio B. responded to client inquiries within 48 hours in the last 3 months.
100%
Training Locations

Packages

Light Package
In-Person Training for up to 4 athletes

1 session package with Coach Antonio. 60 minute session length

Session Length: 1 minute

$60 1 session + applicable fees

Book Now
Standard Package
Recommended
In-Person Training for a single athlete

3 session package with Coach Antonio. 60 minute session length

Session Length: 1 minute

$195 3 sessions ($65/ea) + applicable fees

Book Now
Pro Package
In-Person Training for a single athlete

5 session package with Coach Antonio. 60 minute session length

Session Length: 1 minute

$300 5 sessions ($60/ea) + applicable fees

Book Now
Elite Package
In-Person Training for a single athlete

10 session package with Coach Antonio. 60 minute session length

Session Length: 1 minute

$500 10 sessions ($50/ea) + applicable fees

Book Now
  • University of Southern California (CA)

  • 6 years

  • Qualified Private Coach
    Passed Coach Course

  • Adults, Kids, Teenagers

  • Defensive Line, Linebacker, Tight End, Wide Receiver, Defensive Back, Running Back

  • Special Teams, Hand Placement, Blocking, Pass Defense, Jamming, Footwork, Cutting, Route Running, Tackling, Catching

Credentials

  • University of Southern California (CA)

  • 6 years

  • Qualified Private Coach
    Passed Coach Course

Services

  • Adults, Kids, Teenagers

  • Defensive Line, Linebacker, Tight End, Wide Receiver, Defensive Back, Running Back

  • Special Teams, Hand Placement, Blocking, Pass Defense, Jamming, Footwork, Cutting, Route Running, Tackling, Catching

More About Coach Antonio

I have coached from elementary to NFL including some of my former USC teammates. I have been teaching technique and footwork for football for 8 years. Willing to travel for the benefit of the young student athlete, and also serve as not only a coach but a mentor because from my experience 90% of athletic success is mental, and the other 10% is hard work. Hope if you're reading this that I have persuaded you to get better with me. The time doesn't stop and neither should your grind so let's get started! Fight on!

I was a three sport athlete in high school. (football, wrestling, track) In football I was all CIF safety/wide receiver) in wrestling I was all conference(189 lbs), in track I was the #1 triple jumper in the state of California. I was a two sport division 1 athlete at USC. (football, track) I was the Pac 12 special teams player of the year and also the special teams captain at USC and a two year starter. In track I was the jumps captain and competed in NCAA track championships every year, and was also a 4x1 relay team member. I played in the NFL for the San Diego Chargers. I also played in the CFL for the BC Lions and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

In a typical session we will start with a warm up and stretch to get the blood flowing and also because this is very important to the athletes health and durability. We will start with short area footwork and specific technique tweaks based off these drills. From there, we will build to position specific mobility drills and reaction drills, as well as talk about the mental aspect of when and how to execute your job to the best of your ability. After that, we will have a conditioning session to build stamina which is very important in being able to do your job consistently as a football player. At the end we will finish with core drills and have a "chalk talk" just to make sure you are understanding the schemes you will be running as a player more in depth.

Action Photos

Client Reviews

Great experience for my two boys! Thank you coach Antonio!

By far one of the best coaches I ever came across. Very professional, knows the game and has a huge passion for his players. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone looking to get better to book coach. I had an amazing workout and was able to learn so much in the one hour workout. Thanks again coach and I look forward to more workouts in the near future.

Share This Coach

CoachUp's Got Your Back
  • Runs Sex Offender screening on every coach
  • Ensures high quality coaches with verified reviews
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Offers 24/7 support and helpful Athlete Advisors
  • Easy payments via credit card, no need for cash
  • Provides convenient scheduling with calendar integration
  • Enables automated reminders before training sessions
  • Captures post-session feedback directly from your coach

Questions? We can help.

Message Coach